The silk producer for both Deepsilk and our main line silk is one of the best in the world. They have heavily invested in their material supply center and manage several mulberry silk facilities. Our closeness to the source of our silk enables us to ensure high quality, from the soil in which the mulberry is cultivated, through the quality inspection of the raw materials and during the certified production process, avoiding chemicals and toxic dyes.
- OEKO EU ecological textile certification.
- ISO9001-2018 Quality System Certification.
- National Silk Quality Certification.
- IQNET International Certification Association.
- Produced by one of the top silk suppliers in the world.
- The supplier has AAA credit enterprise.
Standard 100 by OEKOTEX
100 OEKO-TEX certification means that the finished product is tested to ensure it is free of harmful substances that are suspected of endangering human health and the environment. The OEKO-TEX mark sets higher demands on the health factors in comparison to legislation in Denmark and the EU.